OWW FOR ARTISTS
Our vision for an art platform of the future
We believe that the current ‘wall-based’ gallery model is broken, it doesn’t work for audiences who find art boring and off-putting. It doesn’t work for museums and galleries either (they can often display only 5% of their collection with the rest hidden underground) and mainly doesn’t work for artists who struggle to ‘emerge’ and reach relevant people - fans whose art will resonate with. The only people the ‘art market’ does work for are dealers (even then the 1% of them) and mega-rich collections. We’re here to change that...
- No gatekeepers or acceptance committee, every artist deserves an opportunity (some T&C apply)
- Cutting edge AI designed to connect artists with their rightful audience, DAISY is already working and proven, check out these cool artists.
- All artists are treated equally, DAISY doesn’t discriminate between a young dutch artist and an old one…
- A hugely creative, enthusiastic and open-minded global player community to interact with
- Not a ‘dealer’, OWW doesn’t charge commissions on sales. In fact, OWW is designed to drive traffic to social media and/or other sites. Many artists are contacted by fans (who discover them in OWW) over social media and in several cases, people bought artworks in the ‘real world’
- The artist keeps all the rights to their work
- Genuinely connect with new fans, as an artist, you can message players who bought your work (to announce an exhibition or a crowdfunding campaign for example) they’ll also be notified when you upload new artworks. (coming soon)
- A gaming PC or playing the game is not required (but it is fun). Art uploads and KULTURA are accessible through web pages
- Design your dream gallery featuring your works (along with the occasional old master, if you so wish) at a grand scale and fantastical setting with gorgeous realistic graphics